The Effects of Eating Disorder Can be Debilitating
A lot of people throughout the world are suffering from various kinds of eating disorders and looking for a remedy to overcome the problem. The fact is that most of the people suffering from it may find it embarrassing to seek a medical help, but leaving the problem unattended will do no good to the person going through it. In fact, it will result in further degradation of the condition and some of them may acquire other secret illnesses.
There are various kinds of eating disorders and hypnotherapy is considered as the most effective treatments to control eating disorders among the individuals.
Most of the celebrities who suffered from different forms of eating disorders got successful treatment with clinical hypnosis. See below.
1. Kate Winslet 2. Lady Gaga 3. Kate Beckinsale 4. Jane Fonda 5. Princess Diana 6. Sir Elton John 7. Fiona Apple 8. Ashlee Simpson 9. Alanis Morissette 10. Demi Lovato 11. Britney Spears 12. Ashley Judd 13. Nicole Richie 14. Christina Ricci 15. Jessica Alba 16. Victoria Beckham
Types of eating disorders and Hypnotherapy as a cure
Anorexia – eating disorder
If you are suffering from the fear of gaining weight and are into a restricted diet along with having a low body weight for satiating your need to stay thin, you are indeed suffering from Anorexia Nervosa. Anorexia Nervosa or Anorexia is a condition that is commonly existent in women that may further cause problems of infertility, osteoporosis, and problems related to the menstrual cycle in them. The condition needs immediate treatment for avoiding further complications in the future.
Hypnotherapy is an excellent treatment alternative for anorexia. The method of treatment controls the anorexic thoughts in the mind of women and aids in acceptance, positive approach towards life and good eating habits.
Bulimia – eating disorder
– Bulimia Nervosa is a condition where a person suffers from binge eating habits followed by frenzied efforts to lose weight. This conditioning effect a wide group of men and women throughout the world. Hypnotherapy is considered as an effective tool for the treatment of Bulimia. It has been known to treat the problems like phobias, anxiety and obsessive behavior in the person suffering from eating disorder to help them control their mind for getting rid of the condition.
Bing Eating Disorder
– Binge Eating Disorder is a serious condition where a person tends to overeat and consume a huge amount of food uncontrollably. Hypnotherapy is an excellent tool to control the mind of a binge eater, where he/she learns to ignore the regular binging needs and focus on nutritious food habits. It helps a person to realize that food cravings have a strong connection with human mind, and they must practice self-control to overcome it.
Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (EDNOS)
– A person suffering from EDNOS may be facing various kinds of eating disorders at a single instance like Bulimia and anorexia. It is a severe mental illness that commonly occurs in the people of different age groups. As the problem is caused by emotional issues, Hypnotherapy proves to be the best treatment for the problem.
Night Eating Syndrome – eating disorder
– If you are in a habit of searching midnight meals, you are possibly suffering from Night eating syndrome. The real problem with the condition is that midnight snacking often offers a lot of carbohydrates, calories, and fat to your body. As a result, the calories stay with you in the near future and lead you towards obesity. Hypnotherapy can help you get rid of the problem in as less as two days by relieving the stress and anxiety in your mind that often pins your mind for food cravings during midnight.
Orthorexia eating disorder
– It is a different kind of eating disorder, where a person sticks to healthy eating habits and becomes very rigid with the philosophy. The constant effort to consume fixed amount of calories and right food results in the development of a superiority complex in them and somehow their obsession to eat restricted food affects their health adversely. Hypnotherapy is the best treatment for people that aids in getting over the complex and allows them to indulge in junk food habits occasionally. The natural treatment measures involved in hypnotherapy by guiding a person towards self-improvement can do wonders in their behavior.
Pica eating disorder
Pica is characterized by an appetite of an individual to consume non-nutritive food like clay, pencil, chalk, paper, sand, soil, paint, petrol or metal. This again is a habit that is more associated with self-control and no other specialized treatment than Hypnotherapy can do any good to a person. So, if you or your loved one is suffering from Pica eating disorder, Hypnotherapy is a treatment that must be considered.
Prader-Willi Syndrome – eating disorder
– Prader-Willi syndrome is a genetic condition that has its effects in several parts of the body. This condition is characterized by low muscular strength (hypotonia), feeding issues, poor body growth, and deferred physical development. The affected individuals develop an insatiable appetite in the early childhood that leads them towards a chronic habit of overeating and obesity. People suffering from Prader-Willi syndrome may develop type 2 diabetes in the future, particularly obese individuals suffering from Prader-Willi syndrome are at a higher risk of developing the condition.
Hypnotherapy – Leading treatment method for eating disorders
Hypnotherapy helps a person suffering from the condition by making them realize the need for identifying the requirement for a low-calorie diet. They hypnotherapy experts focus on mental exercises to help them overcome the inferiority complex related to physical abnormalities and help them achieve a strong mindset to achieve a healthy body and mind.
NSRED – NSRED (Nighttime sleep-related eating disorder) or typically thought about as sleep eating condition (SED) is a kind of sleep condition where an individual consumes automatically throughout the night. In some cases, NSRED victims make an effort to prepare their dish, which can be rather harmful, considering that they do it all while resting.
The majority of NSRED patients does not keep in mind or have not recollection of exactly what they did throughout the previous night. Later, when ideas of their habits begin to materialize, they frequently feel guilty and embarrassed. Occasionally, they tend to feel self-hatred. Hypnotherapy works by focusing on reducing the stress in the muscles and not being so captured up inside your mind.
Rumination – New research study has actually revealed and provides us with brand-new terms to describe ruminations as “conflicting neurotransmitters”, and demonstrates how these transmitters imitate ON-Off switches. There is a hypnotherapy method to control and moderate rumination just after one can see to concur with specific aspects provided within the conclusions of this brand-new research study. It helps to discover the best ways to alleviate the pressure inside your head and release the stress.
Hypnotherapy works great on all eating disorders. Just a little initiative on your behalf is needed to help you overcome the condition.
For more information on hypnotic treatment of different eating disorders visit our Medical Center in Philadelphia for initial FREE consultation. To book an appointment – call (267) 403-3085 or use the widget below.