HOME REMEDIES FOR LOWER BACK PAIN
Home remedies for lower back pain are highly effective and 100%safe. In today’s world, the majority of people prefer home treatment for low back pain, instead of the use of narcotic painkillers, steroids, and other pharmaceutical drugs. Lower Back Pain is common nowadays as it affects lots of people around the world and not just America. It now affects young adults in their productive years, between ages 17 to 45. This has affected the flexibility, stability, and agility of many causing them to pain thereby interrupting their day to day life. This ultimately hinders productivity and makes life so uncomfortable. To find a long-lasting home remedy for lower back pain, it is essential to accurately diagnose the cause of pain so as to administer the right home treatment for lower back pain. There are different forms of chronic lower back pain with varying symptoms.
SYMPTOMS OF LOWER BACK PAIN
The following are symptoms of lower back pain
– Pain sprawling into the buttocks and legs
– Stiffness of the lower back region
– A weakness of the legs while walking
– Sitting discomfort
– Continuous pain in the back
CAUSES OF LOWER BACK PAIN
– Occupational hazard as a result of sudden lifting, bending and twisting of the back
– An infection which can be rheumatic, an arthritic condition of ovarian cysts
– Bladder or kidney infection
– Pain as a result of inflammation of joints caused by rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis.
– Bulging of vertebral discs
– Compression fractures of the bones in older women with osteoporosis
– Poor posture and little or no body exercise
– Obesity can significantly weigh on the back causing the backbone to do more than it should eventually lead to lower back pain.
TWO MOST EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDIES FOR LOWER BACK PAIN
There are different conventional treatments that are administered through the use of medications, but we will be considering two physical therapies namely acupuncture and homeotherapy for the effective treatment of lower back pain as they have been instrumental in the treatment.
ACUPUNCTURE FOR LOWER BACK PAIN – BEST of
Home Remedies for Lower Back Pain
The use of acupuncture for lower back pain has shown great success in many cases treated with it. This procedure is performed with needles and sometimes with moxibustion (a combination of herbs burned over acupuncture points). The acupuncture for lower back pain treatment to be given will depend on the severity of the condition. Through the information gathered from the patient by the acupuncturist, the right protocol of acupuncture for low back pain treatment will be performed.
For chronic lower back pain, the condition of the patient’s tongue and pulse will be used to make the correct diagnosis, and these will determine the proper needles positioning. The acupuncture for lower back pain treatment expels pathogens by improving the circulation of blood and Qi also compensate for any deficiency.
Even though may not provide a total cure for the cause of pain, it can significantly reduce dependence on medication and improve the daily activities of the patients especially the body movement. Acupuncture for lower back pain can be performed even in the combination with opioids pain medication prescribed initially to a patient by an attending physician. Acupuncture for low back pain, in this case, releases additional natural opioids manufactured by the patient’s body, to relieve pain and improve sleep. The caution is not to be addicted to this drug.
Acupuncture for lower back pain also helps in the release of endorphins thereby improving the immune system.
Unlike the temporary relief, medication gives which wears off with time making pain return, acupuncture for low back pain offers relief that other treatments cannot provide. It is also important to understand that one visit of acupuncture for lower back pain won’t get permanent relief. There is a need to work out a treatment plan that works best for both parties so as to achieve a lasting result of home treatment for low back pain. Acupuncture is definitely #1 on the list of the home remedies for lower back pain
HOMEOPATHY FOR LOWER BACK PAIN IS ANOTHER GREAT CHOICE OF
HOME REMEDIES FOR LOWER BACK PAIN
Homeopathy for low back pain used either as a single remedy or a combination of a few different ingredients. Most homeopathic remedies for lower back pain are manufactured in a form of pills while others are in the form of gels, ointments or sprays which are applied externally on the body. The particular symptom will determine the type of homeopathic remedies for lower back pain to be prescribed for each patient.
- Hypericum is prescribed for shooting pain which can be taken internally or externally.
- Ruta Graveolens is applied for deep pain that is relieved by lying on the back.
- Rhus Toxicodendron is for pain and stiffness of part of the back.
- Ruta Graveolens or Chamomile can be used for treating a young person with pains that aggravate at night
- Ignatia is used to treat restlessness as a result of pain. This remedy will relieve the pain.
- Colocynth can be used for an older patient. If such have difficulty in standing, Arsenicum can be added.
For other chronic cases, remedies such as Plumbum, Sulphur, Lycopodium, or Phosphorus can be of help in the treatment.
Home Remedies for Lower Back Pain in Philadelphia Holistic Center
At the Viva Healthy Life holistic center, the at home remedies for lower back pain saved many patients from spinal surgery. Doctor Tsan and associates use homeopathic remedies for low back pain for improving blood circulation around the affected spinal nerves. Well-known pain control effect of Acupuncture for lower back pain brings patients back to normal life after 10-12 treatment sessions. To schedule an appointment for initial consultation and treatment, contact our center (267) 403-3085 or use our on-line scheduling system.