Mesotherapy At Viva Healthy Life
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgery cosmetic medical treatment. This treatment employs multiple injections of pharmaceutical medications and homeopathic remedies, plant extracts, vitamins and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat. Mesotherapy is a medical injection that has been used for over 50 years to treat a wide variety of medical ailments. Developed in France, it is a popular spot fat reduction treatment in Europe and some parts of South America. There are also licensed providers in the United States and is used for skin tightening, cellulite reduction as well as body shaping and fat reduction.
The risks of this treatment are very limited with very mild side effects. In the United States, there have been no reports of serious complications or deaths occurring as a result of having undergone Mesotherapy. Globally, there have been some reports of deaths in less developed countries in South America due to infections. This is because other countries might not have the same high standards for the sanitation of treatment facilities.
The most common side effects reported in the United States are limited bruising, swelling and minor discomfort. Some patients might find the treatment uncomfortable or even painful. However, the level of pain or discomfort caused by Mesotherapy, also known as Lipotherapy, is very limited. Most patients are able to ignore the pain but some with a low threshold might want a topical anesthetic which is available upon request.
Some patients report a slight tingling sensation but it is usually not noticeable for most patients. Although any serious side effects are rare, there is some bruising or even swelling to be expected after any treatment that affects the skin and that includes Mesotherapy.
There may also be some numbness in the treated area but these side effects should go away within a short period of time. If the bruising is anything more than mild and temporary there are topical creams or supplements such as Arnica Montana that can help.
It aimed at diminishing problem areas in your body such as cellulite, excess weight, body contouring, face rejuvenation and more. It is introduced into the mesoderm, the layer of fat and tissue underneath the skin.
What Problems can be treated with Mesotherapy?
- Weight Loss
- Spot weight reduction
- Cellulite reduction
- Scar revision
- Wrinkle Elimination
- Skin rejuvenation
- Hair loss
What are the Benefits of Mesotherapy?
- Mesotherapy skin care treatment has been shown to yield more natural looking results than any other treatment and fat reducing methods.
- Mesotherapy work by removing the fat from the actual fat cells rather than destroying and redistributing these same cells.
- Mesotherapy help in hair grow. Using a specialized cocktail, your scalp will essentially give a vitamin boost which can improve the blood circulation in the area.
- Mesotherapy treats three factors involved in cellulite formation. A specific formula will be injected to reduce the fat in cellulite, improve impaired circulation and break down damaged connective tissue thereby smoothing the skin’s surface. Mesotherapy can treat cellulite located anywhere on the body.
- Mesotherapy causes virtually no scarring although swelling and light bruising may appear in the area for a few days.
- No surgery. Mesotherapy only uses a very tiny needle as it doesn’t cause any infection of bacteria.
- Mesotherapy will only cause slightly pinching or burning sensation during the injection. In another word, it is painless compared to any other surgery.
- Sedation is not necessary with mesotherapy, and the patient can walk out for the clinic a few moments after the treatment.
What are the Ideal Ages for Mesotherapy Treatment?
Ideal candidates for Mesotherapy treatment are from 18 years old to 75 years old.
Who Should Not Consider Mesotherapy?
- Taking blood thinners
- Insulin – dependent diabetes
- Stroke or blood clots
- Heart disease
What can Viva Healthy Life Help?
Viva Healthy Life will analyze and define your problem during the first visit with our consultant. We will review your problem and give you an in-depth explanation as to what Mesotherapy is and how it can actually help to solve your problem. We will discuss any contraindication during your consultation and explain any restriction that you may have to follow during the treatment period. Restrictions may depend on the condition being treated. We will also address your concerns and give you several treatment options during the consultation. Furthermore, we do care about your health condition as mesotherapy might lead to some side effect. We will not conduct any mesotherapy treatment if the patient is not suitable to do so. We don’t only provide you a mesotherapy treatment but also the consultant after the treatment. Our aim is your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied after the first treatment, you can cancel it immediately as we don’t question much or force you to continue. Besides that, you do not have to pay for the treatment that has been terminated.
Practitioners @ Viva Healthy Life (Philadelphia PA) provide mesotherapy services for more than 10 years. Depending on patients preference we have regular and non-invasive mesotherapy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.